My best and last flash My best and last flash

clever

bro

Kieran123 responds:

Broooo!!!!

The Puppets Short The Puppets Short

Awesome

It was awesome. If anything is to be improved then it would be to include less awesome. Awesome.

Blobsy responds:

Dad's Home Dad's Home

hahahahaha

awesome, had me laughing all the way through!! This is goin on my favourites for sure

weebl and bob - gothic weebl and bob - gothic

lol

awesomeness! Weebl and bob are royalty! I want to buy like 30 weebl and bob sets!

I been reading some hilarious reviews lol

I quote:

I am a goth I will vote 0

I mean WTF? This was amazing!

God's Message God's Message

God is fuckin sound!!!

Godlimations responds:

A Midnight Snack A Midnight Snack

amazingness

Haha This is amazing, I dont have that much bad to say about it!!!! Amazing graphics, voices were brill, it was funny as hell!!
Its a masterpiece lol

A Tribute To Jeff Weise A Tribute To Jeff Weise

hahahaha

nice one, you said it how it is!

MessiaH responds:

Yeah, although nobody can really do that unless they experienced it first hand. I just said it how I see it.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

yeah agreed

This is totally true, the amount of times I've seen work from other hard working animators and artists on ebaums, it makes me so fuckin frustrated. This flash said it how it is, and you're totally right, eric is full of nothing, and without other people, he would be no one. I'm with you all the way. Sure, some faggots who voted 0 can say that ebaums is a funny site, etc, etc. But the bottom line is, the only thing that truly belongs to him is his stacks of fuckin hate mail.

(okay essay over)

the animation and song were amazing, and I hope it opens some eyes, because it's needed. A lot of work went into it, congrats to you guys! Good moral, good flash!!1

O.N.E. O.N.E.

ayeeeeeeees

Wow, this is amazing! Its imaginative as hell, and it all just works great!

Pencilmation #2 Pencilmation #2

hahaha cool

one of the most imaginative and smooth animations on NG for sure!
Very cool!